Для современного человека важно быстро меняться и получать от жизни все необходимое. Но как быть, если на это не хватает денежных средств. Конечно можно одолжить деньги у родственников и знакомых, а можно получить моментальный займ на карту в любом удобном месте используя компьютер, смартфон и интернет. Ну вот и еще одной заботой стало меньше! Относительно недавно появилась возможность оформить заем на банковскую карту через интернет. Теперь, если срочно понадобились деньги в долг - их можно получить практически моментально имеющуюся карту любого банка. займы на карту выдаются без проверок, без предоплат и практически без документов. Получить деньги на карту можно круглосуточно используя наш сервис.

Malaki Blake's Birth Story

January 15, 2016 in Topeka, KS

We have been trying for the last three years to have a baby.  After many miscarriages, a lot of tests, blood work, and many trips to Kansas City to see a specialist, this year we were blessed with our first baby boy! Once we knew we were in the clear and everything was going well, we told our family and friends. They were all so happy for us knowing everything we had been through, how much we wanted a child, and how much of a hard time we had trying to get pregnant.
Overall the pregnancy went very well.  There were no complications.  Actually, I didn’t think he wanted to come out! I guess he was nice and warm and comfy in mamma’s belly.  The pregnancy went by faster then we expected it would.  This being our first full term pregnancy we didn’t quite know what to expect, and how it all would go.  We had a lot of support between both our families throughout the whole pregnancy.
When we started getting closer to the due date, my husband got the suit case and everything packed so it was ready to go.  My actual due date was supposed to be January 7, 2016.  Malaki just wasn’t ready to come out and see this crazy world yet; he stayed in mamma’s belly for almost 42 weeks.  We were scheduled for induction on January 18, 2016.  I had my last one week check up on January 14, 2016.  This appointment was with a different doctor.  When he saw how far along I was, he stated that the sooner we could have him the better.  They don’t really like mammas to be over 41 weeks.  So at this appointment, he was a little rough to see if he could get things moving.  After that appointment, I called my husband Ashton and asked him about being induced sooner then the 18th.  Of course like a typical man he says, “It’s up to you, whatever you want to do is fine.”  So, we (or I guess I) decided to go ahead and get induced that next day which was Friday, January 15, 2016.  
My plan was to work all the way up until he was born, so that Thursday night I had my alarm set to get up for work.  Well, come Friday morning at about 5 am, I started having contractions.  Ashton went to work since his work is only a couple blocks away and my contractions weren’t that bad yet.  I kept in contact with Ashton, my mom, and of course Tammy letting them know how everything was going and how close the contractions were getting.  Around 11:30am, the contractions were anywhere from 3-5 minutes apart.  My mom called me to check and see how things were going and I just started crying.  I told her they were pretty close together and were hurting pretty good.  At that time, she hung up and called Ashton and told him he needed to get to the house and take me to the hospital.  Ashton came right home, got everything loaded up, helped me get dressed, and then we were off.  On the way to the hospital Ashton was trying to get the family phone calls going and made sure Tammy was aware we were headed in.
When we got to the hospital, Ashton went in and got me a wheelchair because he didn’t want me walking anywhere or anymore then I had to.  He pushed me right inside the hospital door and then went to park the vehicle.  We got upstairs and got checked in around 1pm.  We were put in a triage room due to all the labor and delivery rooms being full.  My nurse told us that they had nine moms about to deliver at the same time.  I was hooked up to the baby monitor and had an IV started.  When we got settled in, my nurse checked my cervix and I was dilated to about a 3.  About that time, my grandparents on my dad’s side showed up, and then my dad and little brother came in.  After that, everyone just started showing up.  We had family coming in and out of the room while I was in labor to check and see how things were going.  The nurses had to break my water to get things moving a little quicker.  I was up and down and all over the bed trying to get comfortable.  Things still were not progressing like they wanted, so they had to give me pitocin to start things up.  After they gave me the pitocin, the contractions were more intense and more frequent.  I was ready to get this little boy out.  
Before I knew it, it was finally time to really start pushing.  None of this “You can’t push yet!” It was finally time!  I could not wait to see and hold my little boy.  The nurses asked if I wanted the mirror so I could watch my baby boy being born.  I said sure why not.  The little bit that I did watch when I was trying to push was amazing!  I would recommend to everyone to get the mirror if it is offered.  It is such a wonderful feeling getting to see the first sight of your baby.  You might only see the top of his head, but knowing he is yours and you made that is the most precious keepsake moment of your life.  So….after pushing for awhile, time keeping was not on my list of priorities. There were other nurses getting the room ready and then in came the doctor.  He got all dressed up, told me to push a few times, and then out came Malaki!  They got him cleaned up a little and put him right on my chest.  Then daddy got to cut the umbilical cord.  
After they placed him on my chest, my world just stopped.  The only thing I was focused on was my baby boy.  I didn’t care what else was going on around me, I just wanted my baby and my husband.  He was beautiful, so amazing and such a blessing.  For us to try for so long to get something, and not even a something, an actual human being, a beautiful baby, it is just breathtaking no words can explain it. 
Malaki was born on January 15, 2016 at 10:37 pm.  He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20.5 inch long.  We had so many family members that stuck around the whole time to meet this little guy.  They were all very excited and anxious to meet this beautiful little miracle.  During this whole process, we are both so thankful for the support of our family and friends.  My husband, mother, mother-in-law, both my grandmothers, and of course my wonderful photographer/doula were all so amazing and supportive. To put up with me through everything, all the screaming, and to still stand by my side means a lot to me.  I do want to thank my husband the most, I am so very proud of him.  He did an awesome job not only keeping himself calm, but also standing beside me the whole time to keep me as calm as he could. He was fantastic!  Also, honey I am so sorry for squeezing your hands off and turning them purple!  It was for a good reason I promise!  *:x lovestruck 
For everyone who thought Ashton was going to pass out, you better start paying up LOL!  Also, a huge thank you to our photographer. Tammy, you were wonderful!  You helped me stay in my calm happy place, and not only that, you have captured us some of the most beautiful and amazing pictures of our miracle baby.  They are absolutely gorgeous and will be amazing lifetime memories! Thank you for this opportunity.  
Well, that is all, I hope everyone has enjoyed Malaki’s story.  Thank you!